Thank you for your interest in renting a Desert Masters Realty & Property Management home! Please follow the application process we’ve outlined below carefully. It is important that you read all of the instructions and complete every single step.
Before you apply, do you meet the recommended qualifications?
- Follow the Rental Application Instructions – The ability to follow our step-by-step instructions will give you an advantage over those who do not. Applicants who skip one or more steps have not completed the entire process, which causes a delay in the approval process.
- Credit History – Not all delinquent accounts count against you, but there is a risk assessment that will focus on your ability to pay rent in a timely manner. Bankruptcies and Foreclosures are OK as long as the bankruptcy has been discharged and your rent is less than your current mortgage payment.
- Work History – The summation of all applicants’ gross monthly income must be at least three times the monthly rent. Applicants must have proof of income, such as pay stubs, tax returns, and/or hire letters that display income.
- Rental History – We do not accept applicants who have been evicted or broken a lease within the past 3 years or any open collections accounts with current or previous landlords. Returned checks and HOA violations or warnings will also be considered when assessing rental history.
- Criminal History – We will review a criminal report in conjunction with the credit report. This will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Pet Policy – No dangerous breed pets allowed.
Step 1 - Download the Rental Applications Instructions/Authorization Form. You must down load the form, fill it out, sign it and either upload it into your application or email/fax the form as instructed on the form itself.
Download Rental Application Instructions / Authorization Form
Step 2 - Create an account with Petscreening.com and fill out the information requested.
Please note that this must be completed even if you do not own a pet.
Find Out Your Fido Score Now
Step 3 – Apply for the Property Online & Pay the Application Fee
Select an available rental home from the below list to view the details and apply. Click on the Apply Now button to begin the online application process.