Welcome to Desert Masters Realty! We are professional property managers that follow local, state, and federal fair housing regulations and the Arizona Landlord / Tenant laws. We take excellent care of our properties and our tenants. We look forward to helping you find your next home! We manage rental homes in the Phoenix East and West Valley – Apache Junction, Chandler, Florence, Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Tempe, Phoenix, Avondale, Tolleson, Glendale, Goodyear, Surprise, El Mirage, and Buckeye.
Finding a rental home can be stressful and overwhelming but we do our best to make the process as easy and worry-free as possible. It can help to understand the rental qualifications before you browse our available rentals.
- Follow the Rental Application Instructions – The ability to follow our step-by-step instructions will give you an advantage over those who do not. Applicants who skip one or more steps have not completed the entire process, which causes a delay in the approval process.
- Credit History – Not all delinquent accounts count against you, but there is a risk assessment that will focus on your ability to pay rent in a timely manner. Bankruptcies and Foreclosures are OK as long as the bankruptcy has been discharged and your rent is less than your current mortgage payment.
- Work History – The summation of all applicants’ gross monthly income must be at least three times the monthly rent. Applicants must have proof of income, such as pay stubs, tax returns, and/or hire letters that display income.
- Rental History – We do not accept applicants who have been evicted or broken a lease within the past 3 years. Returned checks and HOA violations or warnings will also be considered when assessing rental history.
- Criminal History – We will review a criminal report in conjunction with the credit report. This will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Pet Policy – No dangerous breed pets allowed.